In compliance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council, of April 27, 2016, (RGPD) and Organic Law 3/2018, of December 5, on the Protection of Personal Data and guarantee of digital rights (LOPDGDD), we offer you the following information about the processing of your personal data:
Who is responsible for processing your data?
The person responsible for the processing of your data is NovaBaixas, S.L with CIF B17708264 and address at C / Muntaner, 331, CP 08021 of the town of Barcelona (hereinafter, "PASTISSERIABAIXAS”).
Our data appears in the Legal Notice of this website.
Principles that PASTRYBAIXAS will apply to the personal information of the Data Subjects
In the processing of personal data of the Data Subjects, PASTRYBAIXAS It will apply the following principles that comply with the requirements of current data protection regulations:
• Principle of legality, loyalty and transparency: I will always require your consent for the processing of your personal data for one or more specific purposes that I will inform you in advance with absolute transparency.
• Principle of data minimization: I will only request data strictly necessary in relation to the purposes for which I require them. The minimum possible.
• Principle of limitation of the conservation period: the data will be kept for no longer than necessary for the purposes of the treatment, depending on the purpose, I will inform you of the corresponding conservation period, in the case of subscriptions, I will periodically review my lists and eliminate those inactive records for a considerable time.
• Principle of integrity and confidentiality: Your data will be treated in such a way that adequate security of personal data is guaranteed and confidentiality is guaranteed. You should know that I take all necessary precautions to prevent unauthorized access or improper use of my users' data by third parties.
For what purpose do we process your personal data?
With the consent of the Data Subject or given the legitimate interests of PASTRY SHOPBAIXAS, we will use the data of the Data Subject to carry out some of the following actions based on the respective basis of legitimation:
• Respond to the calls, emails or queries of our Clients and Users to respond to doubts, complaints, comments, requests for information or concerns they may have regarding the information included in the Web, the products sold through the Web, the processing of their personal data, questions referring to the legal texts included in the Web, etc.
• Carry out the execution, management and invoicing of contracts signed by our Clients through the channels established for this purpose.
• Send information and communication of a commercial nature regarding the contracted services and keep you informed about news and offers of interest regarding new products and / or pastry services BAIXAS
• Manage your inclusion and participation in our selection processes of personnel of which you are a candidate, having provided the information of your CV through the data collection form enabled for this purpose on our website.
• Manage claims or complaints raised before PASTRY BAIXAS
How long will we keep your data?
The personal data provided by the Data Subject will be kept as long as the relationship and/or contract signed between the Data Subject and PASTRY SHOP is in forceBAIXAS and, once they are terminated, they will be blocked until the applicable limitation periods have elapsed.
In the event that you have consented to their treatment, until the Interested Party requests their deletion, at which time they will be blocked until the applicable limitation periods have elapsed.
What is the legitimacy for the processing of your data?
The legal basis for the processing of your data for the purposes described above is your consent, freely granted by checking the acceptance boxes of the data collection forms on our website (art. 6.1.a) of the RGPD)
As a legal basis, there is also the possibility that the processing of the data provided is necessary for the execution of a contract in which the Data Subject is a party or for the application at its request of pre-contractual measures (art. 6.1.b) of the RGPD) or for compliance with a legal obligation applicable to the data controller (art. 6.1.c) RGPD), as well as other provisions applicable to the relationship of the Interested Parties with PASTRYBAIXAS.
To which recipients will your data be communicated?
The personal data of the Interested Party may be transferred to the following recipients:
• Public Administrations (Treasury, Social Security, City Councils, Generalitat, Provincial Councils), Security Forces and Bodies and Courts and Tribunals, when established by an applicable legal provision.
• Suppliers that provide services to PASTRY SHOPBAIXAS related to the management of the formalized order and that have the status of data processors, such as, for example, but not limited to: financial entities, technological service providers, suppliers and collaborators of logistics, transport and delivery services or service providers related to customer service, lawyers or agencies, banks or legal or physical entities linked to PASTRYBAIXAS somehow.
• Suppliers and collaborators who provide services related to marketing and advertising, only if the Data Subject has expressly given their consent.
In any case, the third parties with whom certain personal data of the Data Subject are shared will have previously accredited the adoption of adequate measures for their correct protection.
What are your rights when you provide us with your data?
Anyone has the right to obtain confirmation about whether we are treating personal data concerning them. Interested persons have the right to access their personal data, as well as to request the rectification of inaccurate data or, where appropriate, request its deletion when, among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected.
In certain cases, the Data Subject will have the right to request the limitation of the processing of their data, in which case we will only keep them for the exercise or defense of claims.
In certain circumstances and for reasons related to their particular situation, interested parties may object to the processing of their data. In this case, PASTRYBAIXAS It will stop processing the data, except for compelling legitimate reasons or the exercise or defense of possible claims.
In any of the above cases, PASTRYBAIXAS It will communicate any rectification or deletion of personal data, as well as any limitation of treatment made to each of the recipients to whom the personal data have been communicated, unless it is or requires a disproportionate effort. If requested by the Interested Party, PASTRYBAIXAS It will inform you about these recipients.
Likewise, the Interested Party will have the right to receive the personal data that concern him, that he has provided to PASTRYBAIXAS, in a structured format, commonly used and machine-readable, and to transmit them to another person in charge when the treatment is based on consent or on a contract and is carried out by automated means.
The Interested Party will have the right to object at any time, for reasons related to their particular situation, to the processing of personal data concerning them based on public or legitimate interest by PASTRY SHOPBAIXAS or a third party, including profiling, for the purpose of PASTRYBAIXAS stop processing personal data, unless they can prove compelling legitimate reasons for the treatment that prevail over the interests, rights and freedoms of the Data Subject, or for the formulation, exercise or defense of claims.
Likewise, the Data Subject will have the right not to be subject to a decision based solely on automated processing, including profiling, that produces legal effects on him or her or significantly affects him, unless this decision is necessary for the conclusion or execution of a contract with PASTRY SHOPBAIXAS and is authorized by current European or state law or is based on the explicit consent of the Data Subject.
Finally, the interested party will have the right to file a claim with the data protection authorities.
Third party data
How can you exercise your rights?
The aforementioned rights of access, rectification, deletion, opposition, portability and limitation, as well as not being subject to automated individual decisions, may be exercised by sending a written request with an attached copy of your ID through the following email address: Administration@baixas.Will
How have we obtained your data?
The personal data processed by PASTISSERIABAIXAS They come from:
• Contact form.
• Newsletter subscription form
• Purchase form
• Work with us form
You as a User who guarantee that the personal data provided are true and is responsible for communicating any modification. The data that must be entered in a field that is marked with an asterisk are mandatory in order to provide the requested service.
What data do we process?
The categories of data that we can process are:
• Identification data (name and surname, NIF/DNI, address, telephone, signature, electronic signature).
• Economic data (bank details of your card, used to make the payment of the products that can be purchased through the Web).
• Data on transactions of goods and services received by the affected party.
• Data of personal characteristics (date of birth, age, sex, nationality).
• Data on social circumstances, characteristics of accommodation/housing, membership of associations, licenses, permits or authorizations.
• Academic and professional data (training/qualifications, membership of professional associations or colleges).
• Employment details data (profession, job, non-economic payroll data, employment history).
• Commercial information data (activities or businesses, commercial licenses).
• Commercial information (subscription to our newsletters)
• Preferences or opinions about our products or services
• Any other personal data necessary for the correct execution of the relationship between the Data Subject and PASTRY SHOPBAIXAS.
The refusal by the Data Subject to provide us with certain data could hinder the development of the relationship between this and PASTRY SHOPBAIXAS, being affected the provision of PASTRY servicesBAIXAS.
If the Interested Party has any questions regarding this section, they should contact PASTRY SHOPBAIXAS through the address provided in the "Responsible for Treatment" section.
What security measures do we apply?
We apply the security measures established in article 32 of the RGPD, therefore we have adopted the necessary security measures to guarantee a level of security appropriate to the risk of the data processing we carry out, with mechanisms that allow us to guarantee the confidentiality, integrity, availability and permanent resilience of the treatment systems and services.
Some of these measures are:
• Information on personal data processing policies.
• Making periodic backups.
• Data access control.
• Regular verification, evaluation and assessment processes.